VAT Specialist (Jr/Sr) (Ref. No.: R-02843)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center, we are currently seeking to recruit a
VAT Specialist (Jr/Sr)
Main tasks/ responsibilities:
- Periodic analysis and corrections of data relevant for VAT compliance including maintenance and improvement of VAT reporting technology
- Provide internal VAT guidance related to correctness of VAT reporting data
- Assist in maintaining a proper VAT logic and coding in the ERP systems across EMEA
- Development and implementation of new automated VAT reporting tools and processes to streamline VAT compliance for EMEA region
- Provide technical support and guidance to the teams involved in VAT compliance
- Support development and maintenance of internal controls and policies to minimize VAT exposure and maximize VAT opportunities
- Support internal IT team in specific IT issues related to VAT compliance
- Liaise with internal finance departments
- Bachelor's degree in finance (tax related field is preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in VAT compliance role or in tax advisory (experience with VAT technology is a plus)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge (Macro level advantageous)
- Knowledge of EU VAT legislation framework
- Having a willingness to deepen general knowledge of VAT legislation since all the processes and tools maintained by our team need to sustain constant VAT legislation changes
- Advanced technical competence of ERP systems, whereas basic programming is advantageous but not essential
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to work independently
- Creative approach to problem solving and capability to identify needed process enhancements, in conjunction with business processes and legal requirements
- Be a team player with a positive 'can do’ attitude, good communicator, and have organizational and planning skills
- Advanced level of spoken and written English is a must. You must be a good communicator, able to deal with diverse colleagues and vendors all around EMEA region
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1500 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Drabik on +421 257 271 020.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV