IT Asset Analyst (Ref. No.: R-05363)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit an IT Asset Analyst.
· Overview of IT hardware monthly invoices, check back up and completeness
· Analyze invoiced hardware in Adient CMDB
· Reconcile all received charges and check its correctives
· Identify dispute items and collect supporting information
· Communication with external vendor, resolving monthly issues, requesting credits
· Cooperation with BU IT related to asset lifecycle process
· Runs regular audits to validate data accuracy of hardware information
· Support and maintain complete lifecycle process of an IT asset
· Run financial checks for lease or rental decisions
· Maintain paperwork for lease contracts with vendors and lessors
· Provides analysis and reporting to management and BU IT on regular basis
· Prepares documentation to satisfy internal and external auditing requests
· Resolve incident and request tickets
· Ability of work and communicate effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors – communication language is ENGLISH
· Advanced MS Excel
· Previous experience with database maintenance is the advantage
· Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
· Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior
We offer you:
· Base gross monthly salary starting from 1100 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
· 13th salary
· Language courses
· Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
· Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
· Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
· Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
· Multisport card
· Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Luba Bajzikova on [email protected]
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV