Senior Analyst Time & Attendance (Ref. No.: R-04116)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior Analyst Time & Attendance
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
- Business support for time & attendance systems as well as projects/ programs & initiatives in time & attendance and payroll areas
- Strong focus on time & attendance systems (for example: Kronos Workforce Central/ ADP eTime)
- Independently and proactively provides “hands on” functional & system support with skills and efforts directed at
- solving problems
- capturing business requirements
- designing and implementing process changes executing projects/ initiatives
- leading small to medium-sized projects
- serving as the main contact point and mentor for locations in EMEA (also supporting time & attendance globally)
- Readily develops knowledge of the HR business and the related business systems. Serves as a key contact to the customer organizations to resolve issues and respond to inquiries.
- Leads the analysis of business problems that may stretch across several business functions.
- Applies process-related analytical skills as well as technical efficiencies for improved business solutions, including system, functional and organizational change.
- Is expected to design, configure, model and test time & attendance systems to solve complex issues or functionality needs.
- Is expected to collaborate with external service partners to provide cost-effective solutions.
- Executes ongoing support of time & attendance applications, including day-to-day troubleshooting and emergency intervention. Performs whatever work is necessary to address mission critical support in emergency situations.
- Supports project management activities including project planning, resource allocation, critical path analysis, progress tracking and required re-planning for small to medium-size projects.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers and management as necessary to further recommended work and courses of action.
- Potentially mentors other team members on both technical and business/functional topics as needed to allow them to effectively complete their task work.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the subject matter in Time&Attendance field
- 3+ years’ experience in time & attendance systems, experience in Kronos Workforce Central or ADP eTime configuration is big advantage
- Proven quality focus in providing customer-driven products, services and solutions
- Proven ability to mentor others in the technical and/or business aspects of time & attendance systems
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within teams
- Detail oriented, and adaptive to change.
- Knowledge of MS Office
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1800 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Daniel Drabik on +421 257 271 020.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV