Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Customs Manager – GC&TC EMEA (Ref. No.: R-04732)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior Customs Manager – Global Customs and Trade Compliance EMEA
The Senior Customs Manager – Global Customs and Trade Compliance EMEA, will lead our Customs Services Team in Bratislava and shall be responsible for:
- Lead the Customs Services Team located in Bratislava
- Oversight pre- and post-transactional customs work
- Lead and further develop the Customs Services Subject Matter Experts
- Ensure that the information declared to the governmental customs authorities is correct – including tariff classification, origin, free trade agreement eligibility and value of the goods.
- Where necessary, collaborate with GCTC’s Centers of Expertise to determine the correct tariff classification, origin, free trade agreement eligibility and value of the goods.
- Ensure customs declarations performed by Customs Services team are timely and accurately filed according to legal and corporate requirements.
- Oversight and guide all shipment issues
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all import and export customs clearances.
- When necessary, collaborate with other Adient personnel and Adient’s agents to ensure timely clearance of Adient’s cross border shipments.
- Report key performance indicators of trade compliance to GCTC leadership.
- Maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- Assist other GCTC personnel in the handling of all international trade audits and controversies (penalties, disclosures, judicial or administrative proceedings, etc.) that arise between Adient and the customs authorities in EMEA. This will involve analyzing the facts and circumstances of GCTC’s compliance program considering applicable Customs laws
In addition, the Senior Customs Manager will be become Area Customs Leader and will act like a Business Partner for our operations and plants in Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania and shall be responsible for:
- Trade Flows Oversight for the mentioned countries
- Built and further develop partnership with operations, SCM and plant leadership
- Support for the Customs Services Team in the assigned countries regarding escalations
- Establishment and further development of our broker network
- Tactical & Strategical Reviews incl. GCTC Leadership
- Development of strategic initiatives and leading customs related projects in the countries
- Sharing of best practices within the countries within GCTC
- SCM Security Programs oversight
- Demonstrated knowledge in the subject matter (e.g. laws within Europe that govern the import and export of goods)
- 7+ years’ experience in a customs and trade compliance related position.
- Leadership experience and capabilities
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Other language skills a plus.
- Ability to work within teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% regionally
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of compliance related IT systems and tools maintained by governmental authorities.
- Detail oriented, and adaptive to change.
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 3300 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Michal Majzlan on +421 32 7413099 .
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia