Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Procurement Coordinator (Ref. No.: R-03231)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
- Responsible to follow processes, report logs and e-files related to purchase orders of purchasing department. Works closely with internal customers to resolve issues with forms and requests for a change of supplier’s data or prices in SAP or other ERP systems.
- Responsible for specific retro calculations.
- During audits, responsible for correct data, Tooling PO’s, quality certification archival, retro log, etc.
- Responsible for administration of direct purchase orders.
- Provides backup coverage for the other administrative assistants in their absence.
- Works with material which may be confidential or important in nature.
- Archives and maintains files and records related to departmental procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cooperation with other departments like Finance, Accounts Payable, HR Direct Purchasing, Indirect Purchasing etc.
- University Degree, or equivalent through experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Language skills : fluent English
- Team player and intercultural skills
- Logical skills and strong data analysis capability
- Position is suitable for fresh graduate
As an advantage:
- Some experience with administration, data validation and processing
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, particularly Excel
- Project work related to data consolidation or other
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Drabik on +421 257 271 020.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia