Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Cost Analyst (Ref. No.: R-05037)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior Cost Analyst
for our Finance Costing department.
The role of the Senior Cost Analyst is to ensure that accurate product costs are developed and communicated within the organization. Knowledge of product and process is critical. The candidate must be able to review product design and manufacturing process assumptions for reasonableness. The PFM needs to be able to bring business perspective to this data. Project analysis (regional and global) and intercompany interface will be required on an ongoing basis.
- Development of product cost: material usage, material cost, equipment requirements, labor requirements, cycle times, tooling and capital requirements for new business or changes to current business
- Review complex bill of materials for reasonableness
- Review manufacturing assumptions for reasonableness
- Develop risk / opportunities summary with each quote
- Understand the Development of Pro-forma’s for new manufacturing facilities
- Capacity to bring financial perspective to costing data.
- Communicate / Educate the organization regarding the cost data
- Rate Development
- Develop / refine benchmark cost models to support our Purchasing team
- Set targets of purchased items
- Support Purchasing negotiations
- Support regional and corporate initiatives
- Ability to bridge financial data
- Actively contribute to departmental initiatives/process improvements to enhance the overall department’s effectiveness
- Commitment to use global costing procedures and tools
- Commitment to communicate with a global team
- University degree (Bachelor/Master, Finance, Business, or Engineering desired)
- 1-2 years experience preferably in costing or another financial role as e.g. financial analyst, AFM, plant controller OR technical role as e.g. process engineer with sound understanding of financial aspects
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Fluency in English is required
- German a plus
- Good computer skills, i.e., MS Office, especially Excel
- Proven interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Occasional travel required
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary that can be higher than the starting 1700 EUR / month - depending on experience
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Drabik on +421 257 271 020.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia