Accountant - AP Supplier Helpdesk (Ref. No.: R-02687)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Accountant - AP Supplier Helpdesk
Overall responsibility for communication with all Adient external suppliers via email or phone, investigation and resolution of all related queries, including -
- Daily communication with suppliers regarding invoice status, payment status, etc.
- Support towards resolution of critical situations such as delivery stops, returned payments and business holds
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis of vendor accounts, accounts reconciliation
- Responsibility for complex suppliers critical for the business continuity
- Daily cooperation with other departments and production plants ensuring suppliers questions are dealt in a timely and efficient manner
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1300 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Finance and Business qualification and good accounting knowledge are advantage
- Fluency in European language English and German - spoken and written
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Strong communication skills, customer satisfaction orientation
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good attention to detail
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
Bratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV