Procurement Supervisor (Ref. No.: R-02792)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Base gross monthly salary starting from 1450 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
- Responsible to follow processes, report logs and e-files related to purchase orders of purchasing department. Works closely with internal customers to resolve issues with forms and requests for a change of supplier’s data or prices in SAP or other ERP systems.
- Responsible for specific retro calculations
- During audits, responsible for correct data, Tooling PO’s, quality certification archival, retro log, etc.
- Responsible for administration of direct purchase orders
- Cooperation with other departments like Direct Purchasing, Indirect Purchasing, Finance, Accounts Payable etc.
- Is leading internal team activities related to Project coordination
- Based on qualified analysis is identifying potential issues; proposes and works on effective problem solution
- Follow and provide team KPIs on the regular basis
- Coordinate regular team meetings, 1 to 1 meetings and take care about people management
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1450 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Prior leadership experience, strong leadership and managerial skills
- Advanced procurement knowledge
- Strong Excel knowledge
- SAP and Automotive industry knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-orientation, accountability, flexibility, ability to manage stressful situations
- Fluent English, other languages are advantage
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Elena Pipiskova on +421 257 271 956.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV