Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Product Designer (Ref. No.: R-02288)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Base gross monthly salary starting from 900 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our technical development center in Trencin, we are currently seeking to recruit a Product Designer.
- Design of seating components/seat covers according to customer requirements and Adient standards and processes
- 2D drawings creation, NX software drawings creation for seat covers
- General understanding of product documentation and Built to print projects
- Product change management
- Coordination and communication of design details within project leader and development team
- Degree in technical engineering AND/OR Engineering degree (textile, clothing)
- Min. 3 years of job in automotive industry and/or experiences in the drawings creation/BOMs and release of documentation
- Well-founded knowledge in all areas of drawings preparation and drawings and product content
- Flexibility, good communication and organization skills
- Proactivity to achieve more personal job related skills through internal and external training
- German language speaking, English advantage
We offer you:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 900 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
- Leadership not management
- Access to the latest automotive know-how
- Participation on interesting projects with a global impact
- Opportunity to use a foreign language on a daily basis
- Advantages of a stable international company
- American work culture (informal atmosphere, flexible working time, environmentally friendly company, support of CSR projects)
- Huge amount of benefits – 13th salary, additional holiday days, 7 days of paid sickness, lunch vouchers for free, language courses, trainings, relocation support, massages at the workplace, support of sports activities, funny teambuilding's and many others
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Luba Bajzikova on [email protected] .
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees