Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part-time Student - AP Supplier Helpdesk (Ref. No.: R-02572)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
base gross salary 4 EUR / hour
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Part-time Student - AP Supplier Helpdesk
- Support towards resolution of critical situations such as delivery stops, returned payments and business holds
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis of vendor accounts, accounts reconciliation
- Responsibility for complex suppliers critical for the business continuity
- Student of University
- Studying business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
- English language (min. B2)
- Comfortable Excel user
- Responsible and quick learning person
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week for longer period
We offer base gross salary 4 euro / hour.
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Šer on +421 2 5727 1338.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees