Systems Administrator L1 (Ref. No.: R-02507)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be much higher than the starting minimum of 1000 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
System Administrator – L1
* Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability within Operating Level Agreements with main Data centers.
* Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
* Provides for system continuity by following backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
* Responsible for Production Batch Monitoring Scheduling Tools
* Provides incident and problem management input for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
* Ensures that the escalation is done according to priority defined in Escalation Matrix.
* Communicates customers as required.
* Clearly communicates procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
* Performs tasks around incidents and service request, within permission boundaries.
* Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput.
* Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR
* 13th salary
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Variable benefits (cafeteria)
* Language courses
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
* Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English
* Ability to work in team
* Ability to work in compliance with existing processes
* Strong customer service focus
* Interpersonal skills required to interact with internal customers and suppliers
* At least 3-years University degree in Computer related field of study or 2 years work experience in IT
* Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
* Ability to work on shifts (24x7 operation)
* Unix/Linux and Windows Server Platform experience is an advantage
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
UNIX/Linux administration - basic
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV