Junior Accountant - OTC Cash Application (Ref. No.: R-00019)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Base gross monthly salary starting from 980 Eur. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Junior Accountant_OTC_Cash Application
- Daily processing of incoming payments
- Reconcile AR related accounts
- Adherence to Adient procedures
- Analyze quality and quantity discrepancies
- Follow up on the issues related to cash application
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 980 EUR (Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum written in the advert)
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting
- Working experience in Finance/Accounting or Administration is an advantage
- Accounting background and accuracy
- Pro-active attitude
- MS-Office user knowledge
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- English on advanced level
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Katarina Slizova, +421 918 787 601, [email protected]
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV