Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Part - Time Student – OTC Cash Application (Ref. No.: R-02430)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Part - Time Student – OTC Cash Application
* Support the daily team with price maintenance directly in SAP
* Support the daily team with basic cash application activities
* Download documents from customer portal
* Other adhoc supporting activities as per the actual needs
* Tools to be used – Outlook, SAP, MS Excel
* University student
* Studying business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/ Accounting
* English skills
* Comfortable Excel user
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work in team, detail oriented skills
* Responsible and quick learning person
* Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week for longer period
* 4Eur/ hour gross
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees