Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Finance Analyst/Senior Finance Analyst Engineering (m/f) - Prototyping, Testing and CAE (Ref. No.: R-01625)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum 1400EUR gross
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
In our Business Centre in Bratislava, Slovakia, we are searching for you as
Finance Analyst/Senior Finance Analyst Engineering (m/f)- Prototyping, Testing and CAE
This role is responsible for the following areas:
- Prepare Plan, Forecast and Outlook for assigned cost centers and projects
- Perform month-end close activities, identify and understand root cause of the monthly variances to plan/forecast/outlook
- Prepare Ad-hoc analysis for business needs
- Be a business partner to the Engineering Team
- Preparation of Plan, Forecast and Outlook
- Explain variances to the Plan by deep diving into the actual figures
- Conduct Month-end close activities and ensure all costs and revenues are posted correctly
- Prepare regular reports regarding project and Cost Center performance
- Create ad-hoc reports for management, audit and tax requirements
- Conducting variance analysis
- Lead monthly financial reviews of assigned cost centers or projects
- Define corrective actions
- Maintain a list of action plans and drive their implementation
- Prepare Manual Journal Entries, internal and external Invoicing
- Monitor CIP items and ensure their timely capitalization
- Approval of POs and Vendor Invoices
What we offer:
- Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum 1400EUR gross
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Bachelor's Degree or in Accounting or equivalent education and experience
- Few years of accounting experience
- Reasonable knowledge of accounting theory and its application in practice
- Ability to prepare account analyses and reconcile accounts
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to solve daily operational issues
- Willingness to make improvements in existing process and Techniques
- Ability to work well independently and work well in a team setting
- SAP R/3 knowledge, SAP Keiper and Hyperion (Enterprise/HFM) is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive personality
- Hands on approach
- Curios and willing to learn new things
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Lucie Weichbrodt, Phone +49 2174 65-1602.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees