Costing Analyst / Product Financial Manager (Ref. No.: WD30037836088)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be higher than the starting minimum of 1600 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit a
Costing Analyst / Product Financial Manager (Foam costing)
for our Finance Costing department.
The role of the Product Financial Manager is to ensure that accurate product costs are developed and communicated within the organization. Knowledge of product and process is critical. The candidate must be able to review product design and manufacturing process assumptions for reasonableness. The PFM needs to be able to bring business perspective to this data. Project analysis (regional and global) and intercompany interface will be required on an ongoing basis.
* Development of product cost for foam parts on seats as well as for complete armrest & headrest assemblies: material usage, material cost, equipment requirements, labor requirements, cycle times, tooling and capital requirements for new business or changes to current business;
* Review complex bill of materials for reasonableness
* Review manufacturing assumptions for reasonableness
* Develop risk / opportunities summary with each quote
* Understand the Development of Pro-forma’s for new manufacturing facilities;
* Capacity to bring financial perspective to costing data.
* Communicate / Educate the organization regarding the cost data.
* Rate Development
* Develop / refine benchmark cost models to support our Purchasing team.
* Set targets of purchased items.
* Support Purchasing negotiations.
* Support regional and corporate initiatives
* Ability to bridge financial data
* Actively contribute to departmental initiatives/process improvements to enhance the overall department’s effectiveness.
* Commitment to use global costing procedures and tools
* Commitment to communicate with a global team.
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 1600 EUR
* 13th salary
* Language courses
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
* Educated on degree level with emphasis on a technical background
* Several years of experience preferably in costing or another financial/technical role as e.g. financial analyst, AFM, plant controller OR technical role as e.g. process engineer with sound understanding of financial aspects
* Experience in the Automotive Industry
* Fluency in English is required
* German a plus
* Good computer skills, i.e., MS Office, especially Excel
* Proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Occasional travel required
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV