Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
IT Asset Analyst (Ref. No.: 144910)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be higher than the starting minimum of 900 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
IT Asset Management Analyst
This position reports to the IT asset manager and is responsible for reconciliation of monthly charges and respective invoicing for IT assets, related administration, analysis and reporting duties. Part of the role is resolving existing differences, maintaining communication with BU IT and external vendors (DXC, HPE, DELL).
Executing all necessary work to fulfill department standard requirements and audit needs, delivering results on regular basis and based on its experience proposing improvements and final solutions.
These functions will be performed for personal computers and other assets that may be identified in future under scope of service management department. (E.g. network equipment, software, telephony equipment).
* Overview of IT hardware monthly invoices, check back up and completeness
* Analyze invoiced hardware in Adient CMDB
* Reconcile all received charges and check its correctives
* Identify dispute items and collect supporting information
* Communication with external vendor, resolving monthly issues, requesting credits
* Cooperation with BU IT related to asset lifecycle process
* Runs regular audits to validate accuracy of hardware charges
* Run financial checks for lease or rental decisions
* Monitoring & analyzing hardware return procedure, working on improvements
* Check billing hardware charges/credits to Adient locations
* Support and maintain complete lifecycle process of an IT asset
* Maintain paperwork for lease contracts with vendors and lessors
* Provides analysis and reporting to management and BU IT on regular basis
* Prepares documentation to satisfy internal and external auditing requests
* Responds to requests outside of published scope
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 900 EUR
* 13th salary
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Variable benefits (cafeteria)
* Language courses
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, IT or related field from an accredited college or equivalent
* preferrably 2 years experience in related or similar field
* Experience with a multi-national organization and asset management preferred
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors
* Advanced MS office package skills (focus on Excel)
* Previous experience with database maintenance or ERP system (e.g. SAP) is preferred
* Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior
* Business understanding
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees