Senior Finance Analyst (Ref. No.: WD30039358162)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be much higher than the starting minimum of 1500
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior Finance Analyst
for our Engineering department (Seat Structures and Mechanisms)
* Preparation of Plan, Forecast and Outlook for assigned cost centers and projects
* Consolidation of all costs and revenues of assigned cost centers and engineering projects and validation of the data in regular collaboration with the departmental and project leads
* Identification of risks and opportunities with the Engineering Director or manager responsible for those cost centers or projects and supporting in risk mitigation process and process of implementation of opportunities
* Conducting the Month-end close activities and ensuring all costs and revenues are posted correctly
* Preparing regular reports regarding overall performance of the department and the individual projects
* Creating ad-hoc reports for management, audit and tax requirements
* Conducting variance analysis
* Leading monthly financial reviews of assigned cost centers or projects with departmental leads and project teams
* Definition of corrective actions
* Maintaining action list and driving team towards closure of open items
* Driving identification of change management items in the course of the program, ensuring the informational value is linked to individual amendments and maintaining close exchange with the Program team regarding related commercial actions and their status
* Implementation of standards (eg. reporting, approvals, accounting, billing)
* Support to statutory/year-end/internal audits
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 1500 EUR
* 13th salary
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Variable benefits (cafeteria)
* Language courses
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
* University education
* 3-5 years of experience ideally in controlling OR finance analysis in an international company or complex accounting either from international or domestic company
* Finance certification is a plus
* English language written and spoken is required; German language advantage but not a must.
* Knowledge of HFM/SAP advantage
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV