Senior Purchasing Commodity Manager (Tooling) (Ref. No.: WD30038192107)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be much higher than the starting minimum of 2500
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Senior Purchasing Commodity Manager (Tooling)
* Responsible for Tooling commodity management of EU/SA region, including Stamping Tooling, Foam Tooling, Injection Molding Tooling.
* Review and approve the sourcing cases of the responsible commodities.
* Define roadmap items and implement to achieve the annual goal for purchasing saving and supplier count rationalization for the responsible commodities.
* Lead the regional or global commodity strategy development with action plan defined for implementation in the region for the responsible commodities.
* Negotiate the frame contract and cost mold with key suppliers, and conduct business review and post launch audit.
* Lead Global Tooling BCC sourcing activities through close working with other regions like China or NA and the AME team for the tooling import to EU
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 2500 EUR
* 13th salary
* Language courses
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
* Bachelor Degree, and Master Degree will be a plus.
* English language - fluent
* At least 5 - 10 years’ working experience in the purchasing organization of Multinational Company.
* 10 - 15 years’ experience of regional and global Tooling commodity manager role in Purchasing with people management experience is preferred.
* Strong background of Automotive tooling purchasing for stamping/foaming/injection molding, especially the Stamping tooling knowledge is a must.
* Super strong skill of communication, leadership and strategy development.
* Travel time is about 30%.
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV