Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Software License Analyst (Ref. No.: R-00496)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be much higher than the starting minimum of 1200 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Software License Analyst
for our IT department.
Software asset analyst will support Software asset management team globally across multiple Adient business functions. Software asset analyst will be involved in the management of software compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning, acquisition and deployment.
Executing all necessary work to fulfill department standard requirements and audit needs, delivering results on regular basis and based on its experience proposing improvements and final solutions.
* Software entitlement and usage tracking during the whole SW lifecycle
* SW Asset management tool administration – contract uploads, maintenance reporting, system adjustments, ad-hoc reporting, maintence expiration notifications, data loads
* Software entitlement and SW usage data collections
* Software deployment approval
* Maintenance and subscription renewals in cooperation with IT stakeholders, procurement
* Installation baseline adjustments in cooperation with application owners, security and SW distribution teams
* Monitoring and analysis of software usage trends
* Data preparation for internal and external audits
* Hardware scope tracking, adjustments and application of respective changes in SW asset management tool, data completeness and accuracy checks
* Cooperation with various IT teams on incident resolutions and/or software activations
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary that can be much higher than the starting 1200 EUR / month
* 13th salary
* Language courses
* Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
* University degree (Bachelor in Finance, Business, IT or Engineering preferred)
* Fluent English - required
* Basic orientation in IT systems (virtualization, deployment tools) - advantageous
* Experience in IT asset management and software licensing is an advantage
* Microsoft Excel skills are advantageous
* Experience with a multi-national organization and IT asset management preferred
* Ability to work effectively with business personnel at all levels as well as with outside vendors and contractors
* Positive customer service and team attitude
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior
* Fresh graduates interested in IT will be also considered
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees