Payroll Specialist (Ref. No.: R-00261)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive and can be few times higher than the starting minimum 1000 / month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
* Payroll calculation in a timely manner (Salaried, Direct, and Indirect employees)
* Tracking, maintaining and creating regular and ad hoc reports
* Assure accurate and timely filing of monthly, quaterly and yearly statements for Social and Health insurances, Tax office, Pension Insurance companies and Trexima statistics
* Monitoring legislative changes, their application for the need of company and team
* Recording and processing wage deductions (meals, salary advances, executions, etc.)
* Administration of sickness and attendance
* Annual report processing, Annual Tax reconciliation
* Payroll and personnel administration
What we offer:
* Base gross monthly salary starting from 1000 EUR. Our salary is fair and competitive and can be much higher than the starting minimum written in the advert.
* 13th salary
* Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
* Variable benefits (cafeteria)
* Language courses
* Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
* Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
* Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
* Multisport card
* Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
* Secondary school with leaving examination OR University Degree
* Experience with payroll 2-3 years
* Good knowledge of Labour code
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with business personnel at all levels
* Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
* Enthusiastic, cooperative and positive behavior
* Experience with HUMAN payroll software is advantageous
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Martin Ser on +421 2 57271338.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV