Customs Specialist (m/f/i/t) (Ref. No.: WD30038941162)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be few times higher than the starting minimum of 900 EUR
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Customs Specialist EMEA (m/w/i/t)
You will be part of newly established Bratislava team within the Global Customs & Trade Compliance (GCTC) that is responsible for all of the company’s customs and trade compliance activity throughout the world. The team will focus on ensuring that the company’s imports and exports are handled in an efficient and compliant way.
It is an amazing opportunity to become part of team that leads the footprint and changes internal processes. This position will play a crucial role in establishing the customs and trade compliance activities for the company’s operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Oversee implementation and operation of new Customs IT solutions
- Partner with regional management and the business on Strategic projects
- Filing of Customs Declarations: Gather, analyze and declare to the appropriate governmental customs authority, all information necessary to import and export Adient’s goods
- Assist other GCTC colleagues in the handling of all international trade audits and controversies
- Collect information on current duty spend, forecast future costs, and identify duty savings opportunities in current and future transactions
- Perform data analytics to identify issues, risks and opportunities that may arise
- Coordinate with other functional partners, such as; Finance, Risk Management, Legal Counsel, Tax, Information Systems, Procurement, Supply Planning, Logistics, etc. to resolve and/or improve related activities
- Conduct auditing/monitoring of the activities of Adient and personnel of agents and service providers
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we offer:
- Our salary is fair and competitive, and can be few times higher than the starting minimum of 900 EUR
Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
Variable benefits (cafeteria)
Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required.
Customs Brokers License (LCB) Preferred
Demonstrated knowledge in the subject matter (e.g. laws within Europe that govern the import and export of goods)
Proven experience in a customs and trade compliance related position
Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. German language skills a plus
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Strong analytical and presentational skills
Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, and compliance related IT systems and tools maintained by governmental authorities.
Detail oriented, and adaptive to change
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Lucie Gajdosova, Phone +49 2174 65-1602.
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 400 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints, in Lozorno complete seat systems and in Martin seat covers.
Adient operates in 33 countries and runs more than 230 locations. Worldwide it has 75,000 employees and delivers 25 million seating systems for more than 360 vehicles.
See more at www.adient.com
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV