Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions. Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Product Data Management Specialist (Limited time contract)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Introduces and maintains complex product structures on the local FUSION SAP ERP system in support of our NPI and Product Engineering organization.
- Ensures compliance to ww and local product structuring guidelines, applying highest data quality and -integrity standards throughout the complete product life-cycle.
- Support HPE Next MDM Program, working with various workstream leads to drive program level
- Data conversion / migration planning and execution (ETL) Test planning and execution (Functional, SAT, UAT etc.,)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University degree (TH,FH,BA) in computer science, communication Engineering, Business-Admin or related education.
- Ability to understand and handle complex processes
- Fluent in verbal and written English and local language.
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and analytical approach
- Driver mentality and result oriented attitude
- Self-confident appearance
- Experience in international teamwork
- Strong team player
- Creative and Innovative
- Basic understanding of modern order fulfillment, Supply Chain and NPI concepts
- Basic understanding of SAP ECC in a manufacturing environment
- Basic understanding of product structures (VC) in SAP
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International IT company
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Information about the recruitment process
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
851 01 Bratislava