Maintenance Shift Leader
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Maintenance Shift Leader.
- Assist in running an efficient maintenance operation which is able to fulfil operational and customer demand and meet set targets. Manage maintenance projects.
- Responsible for the safety of individuals on the team and that of those impacted by any maintenance activity. Understand and work in accordance with mandatory requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform effective diagnosis of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment to maximise availability. Perform scheduled planned preventative maintenance in accordance to minimised unplanned downtime. Record and document all work carried out on all equipment on both paper and electronic systems as is required.
- Analysis of issues to root cause and development of countermeasures, improvement actions and/or suggestions to improve.
- Control and source maintenance tools, equipment and spares.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting.
- Work with the team and other department members to produce effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods. Liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure highest level of build quality is achieved after any intervention and throughout the working life of equipment.
- Effectively lead a team of shift maintenance technicians, working with operational leader and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output. Feedback to the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimise results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements.
- Control and organise the team’s daily work schedule to achieve targets set. Delegate tasks to the team to ensure maximum effectiveness. Oversee the team’s performance, attendance and disciplinary issues. Identify areas of development within the team to achieve a flexible and responsive team which can support the demands.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Develop a strong relationship with other JLR departments and external suppliers through technical strengths and diligent attitude.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together. Actively Committed to team development. High levels of motivation and action orientated
- Other benefits
- Work for a successful and well-known international car producer.
Employment contracts for indefinite period
Bonus 0-15% of the base salary
Meal card covered by 75% by Employer
Life Assurance, accident and partial disability insurance and critical illness assurance
Flexible benefits up to 300€
Have the opportunity to stay abroad and learn the processes from current production sites
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Personality requirements and skills
- Requirements:Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Technical university or Technical secondary school in Electrical field
- 6+ years of Maintenance: combined career experience as a leader of technicians and as a hands-on on mechanical and/or electromechanical systems
- Experience of resolving key constraints and demonstrate improvements through root cause analysis.
- Experience of specifying and installing new equipment & buyoff.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Proven background in maintenance teams and project management.
- Understanding of maintenance systems & metrics.
- Training plans & skills profile analysis.
- Business acumen, personal initiative and a passion to succeed, together with the influencing skills to manage a multi skilled workforce and a diverse supplier base while maintaining a good level of independence.
- English language – communication skills.
- Generating and interpreting detailed electrical drawings and schematics for complex pieces of equipment.
- Preventative Maintenance Program Software and industry knowledge of maintenance strategies in regard to Smart Factory and industry 4.0
- Interested in benchmark and new trends maintenance.
- Electrical certification, gas certification.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy