We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new company in Levice. The company will supply car interior products for Jaguar Land Rover.
Project engineer to be responsible for engineering and technical duties relating to the design and manufacture of high volume assembly equipment. To be involved from project concept to new product launch, with direct responsibilities for machine design and commissioning.
As a project engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- The introduction of new processes and technologies within the scope of new vehicle launches
- To be able to work with machine manufactures to specify and agree assembly equipment design that satisfies the requirements of zero defects and world class levels of productivity
- Preparation and control of engineering spend within an agreed budget
- Liaising with machine manufactures on all aspects of the machine design
- Liaising with internal departments to satisfy their requirements for assembly e.g. (Production, Quality Assurance, cost etc.)
- Effective commissioning of the assembly line and any follow-up action that may be required to ensure smooth production launch
- Travel to Japanese parent company on occasions to participate in technical conferences and two way best practice transfer
- Travel on occasions to National and European machine manufactures to track progress and to assist in developing solutions
Salary offered (gross)
- Work for a successful and international company
- Experience opportunities for career growth and personal development
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Ideally degree qualified however may consider HNC/HND with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Good communication skills essentials
- To be effective engineering “solutions provider” and have a good analytic mindset
- Be willing to travel
- Participate in cost reduction and improvement activities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to complete tasks as defined
- Organization and time planning.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Clear and logic thinking.
- Good knowledge of ANQP,FMEA process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.