Cloud Application Engineer (Microsoft Azure, Amazon web Services, SAP)
Information about the position
Place of work
Bratislava region, Bratislava
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our client, global provider of IT solutions we are seraching for Cloud Automation Engineer. You will have the opportunity to work on the latest technologies shaping the industry.
• Public Cloud (AWS, Azure), Enterprise Apps (SAP, Oracle Apps etc), Applications and Infrastructure Automation, OpenShift/Ansible, StackStorm, SAP LVM or SAP LaMa
• Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
• Leading small to medium technical projects
• Proving technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
• Providing of planning and design support for the development
• Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Experience with agile development and testing of automations to realize SAP solutions (basis and DBMS's) in cloud (AWS, Azure) .
• Good English language skills (spoken/written)
• Demonstrable experience in at least 1 of following items: AWS-technologies (e.g. CloudFormation, Cloud Trail, …), Azure (e.g. ARM, OSM), SAP Basis incl DBMS’s, infrastructure automation
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.