Oracle PL/SQL developer
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- For one of our IT clients we are looking for developers or database enthusiasts who are experienced or interested in PL/SQL. If you have experience with object oriented programming or database operations, this might be the right chance to start your best career!
Based on customer requirements, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining of selected applications using PL SQL and ETL.
Your responsibilities will also include:
• Proposing application design of midsize application architecture in order to build application functionality easy for maintainance and future extension
• Implementing customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
• Testing of programmed functionality before deployment
• Writing and updating more complex technical/system dosumentation
• Communicating project status and deliverables to customer
• Maintaining application on 2nd, 3rd level support
- Other benefits
- • Opportunity to grow personally and professionally (various trainig opportunities)
• Flexible working hours and home office possibility
• International working environment
• Numerous company activities, including teambuldings and family events
and many more!
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Experience within the field of application programming in object oriented programming languages / or database administrationPoslať spoločnosti životopis
• Advanced knowledge of operating systems and database operations (e.g.MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle incl. connections to DB, backup and restore procedures, SQL client )
• Abstract and analytical thinking
If you think you might be a fit, do not hesitate and apply!
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy