Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- One of our TOP clients in IT sphere is looking for an experienced ABAP developer to become a member of their local team. If you have the right technical and analytical skills, this might be the chance to start your best career.
Within your team, you will be cooperating mainly with SAP consultants and programmers. You will be responsible for solution design, development and implementation in SAP/R3 using ABAP/ABAP OO. After implementation you will support solution and customers on a 2nd and 3rd level.
Real advantage of this role is participation in international projects with opportunity to travel abroad and get to know the foreign team. You can work within a new environment with opportunity to learn specific internal processes and upgrade your language skills.
- Other benefits
- • Flexible working hours (homeoffice, sickdays included)
• Training and development opportunities (personal, professional growth)
• Great working environment
• Company activitites (teambuildings, various company events) and many more!
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
ABAP - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Active knowledge of EnglishPoslať spoločnosti životopis
• Experience with ABAP OO
• Knowledge and implementation of function modules
• Communication skills
• Proactivity and independence
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy