We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new company in Levice. The company will supply car interior products for Jaguar Land Rover.
- To manage the department to provide a full hands on Human Resource & General Affairs function
- To work as part of the management team towards achieving company targets and annual budgets.
- Set department annual business plans, also set up and work to departmental budgets.
- Executive responsibility for payroll.
- Administration responsibilities for the company pension scheme.
- Maintenance and development of Human Resource policies and procedures, including the maintenance of employee records and statistics.
- Manage and develop Health & Safety Improvements within the company.
- Identify through the management team, the training requirements of employee’s. Then manage the planning and administration of cost effective company wide training.
- Develop and manage appraisal systems within the Washington site. Then advise and support the senior management team with employee’s career development.
- Manage and co-ordinate employee liability and employment claims against the company.
- Identify manpower requirements and take actions necessary to ensure these are achieved (both increase and decrease).
- Ensure good employee relations and practices at all times.
- Undertake both internal and external communications.
- Secretary and advisor to the company council.
- Liaise with outside union bodies.
- Undertake annual benchmarking and review of employee salary and benefits.
- Deal with general affairs issues as arise, such as, office equipment and services, plant visits, school liaison, servicing of company car fleet, stationery consumables.
- Manage outside services, consisting of canteen vending, cleaning contractors and security.
Salary offered (gross)
- Work for a successful and international company
- Experience opportunities for career growth and personal development
Information about the selection process
New supplier for Jaguar Land Rover in Nitra region
Requirements for the employee
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
-Two to Five Years Experience in Human Resources as a Generalist.
-Strong Interpersonal skills, including verbal and written.
-Excellent Organizational Skills.
-A thorough knowledge of Local, State and Federal Regulations.
-Previous successful demonstrated ability in Human Resources.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.