||Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions.
Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Network Engineer - L3 Level
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Thie engineer will provide daily operational assistance which include providing monitoring using SolarWinds, support for the local network in troubleshooting, fulfilling requests and providing support to local hands and eyes. This would include creating implementation plans and test plans to support ongoing change management requirements. From time to time the contributor will be asked to identify and suggest ways to improve the customer experience through tools, processes, innovative ideas, etc.
- Solid understanding of standard networking protocols such as TCP/IP, IP addressing, subnetting, QoS, IPSec, SSL, FTP, SMTP, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, DHCP, ICMP, etc.
- Solid understanding of Cisco firewalls such as ASAs and PIX for use of NAT, firewalls and packet inspection.
- Solid understanding of standard cabling/wiring standards and termination requirements including fiber optics, patch panels, Ethernet UTP/STP, T1s and various Ethernet converters
- Be considered an advanced level troubleshooting and support resource on Cisco networking technologies and has knowledge of equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tools.
- Experience with monitoring and operational support using Solar Winds Orion
- Working networking knowledge on any hardware (Servers/Blades) like HP/Sun/IBM/Dell and Server and desktop virtualization using products such as VMWare, Hyper V and Citrix
- Have packet level capture and analysis capabilities.
- Design, implementation, support and management experience in Complex LAN/WAN environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products including Visio and Power point.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Poslať spoločnosti životopis
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
LAN/WAN administration - advanced
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy