The maintenance is an integrated function of manufacturing within Paint Operations and is responsible for the upkeep of all paint facilities and related processes that are required to ensure that the production team can produce vehicles that meet and exceed the business' SQDCME requirements. This is achieved by implementing a lean, flexible and disciplined common manufacturing operation that is defined by: A set of principles and processes that employ groups of capable, engaged and empowered people who are learning and working safely together to produce quality products while constantly improving processes and facilities to a level that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintenance planning engineer is responsible for planning, maintaining and repairing the plant equipment, tools and systems used in manufacturing, engineering and other industrial production processes.
- Conducting periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out together with other maintenance staff.
- Responsible for the procurement of new components for existing equipment, or replacing the entire set of machines after a prescribed period of usage is complete.
- Analyse CM (Condition Monitoring) / PM (Process Monitoring) data and advise to support in corrective actions and continuous improvement activities.
- Manage the implementation of PM, CBM and TPM modifications and update related documentation, to ensure they meet the correct Standards including health and safety.
- Plan training for the integrated production and maintenance teams. Prepare training materials and training equipment. Plan and control trainings required by the law.
- Liaise with Machine suppliers and system vendors.
- Plan all maintenance activities regarding preventive, predictive and condition based maintenance.
- Provide technical expertise to team problem-solving activities.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering on new process and launch activities into the business.
- Be able to work independently, manage priorities, identify issues and solutions using own initiative, coupled with a desire to make a difference and tenacity to achieve results.
- Develop a strong relationship with other JLR departments and external suppliers through technical strengths and diligent attitude.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together. Actively committed to team development. High levels of motivation and action orientated.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Technical university or Technical secondary school in Electrical field
- 3+ years of Maintenance: experience as a planning engineer and as a hands-on mechanical/manufacturing/design engineer working on mechanical and/or electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of Safety, Robotics (Durr, ABB), PLC
- Working knowledge of Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Mechanics
- Interpreting detailed electrical & mechanical drawings and schematics for complex pieces of equipment in EPLAN/AutoCAD
- Understanding of maintenance systems & metrics.
- Experience with maintenance systems – SAP or similar system
- Business acumen, personal initiative and a passion to succeed, together with the influencing skills to manage a multi skilled workforce and a diverse supplier base while maintaining a good level of independence.
- English language – communication skills
- Electrical & gas certification
- Preventative Maintenance Program Software and industry knowledge of maintenance strategies in regard to Smart Factory and industry 4.0
- Interested in benchmark and new trends maintenance.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.