For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced Hardware developer to join their local team as a Teamleader of Hardware engineers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Leading a team of Hardware Engineers
• Acquisition of HW engineering projects
• Evaluating outcomes according to project estimates
• Development of hardware concepts and architectures within a cross functional team
• Personnel recruitment according to the projects and competence needs.
• Continuous improvement - coaching of employees
• Reporting to the management.
The ideal candidate is expected to have:
• active English - B2 (German is an advantage)
• school leaving examination or degree in Electronic Engineering or comparable
• experience in developing hardware (leadership experience is advantage)
• Comprehensive and general knowledge of hardware
• knowledge about structured development processes for electronics
• leadership skills, communication and presentation skills
• analytical and creative thinking
• willingness to travel international
Company provides exceptional benefits, such as:
• Great working environment with focus on selfrealization and creativity
• Flexible working hours – you can manage the time spent on site
• Individual career plan adjusted according to personal skills and competencies
• Financial contributions (cultural and sports events, summer vacation, wellness)
• Opportunity to travel within international teams
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.