Paint Maintenance Conveyor Systems Engineer
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Maintenance Conveyor Systems Engineer.
The maintenance is an integrated function of manufacturing within Paint Operations and is responsible for the upkeep of all paint facilities and related processes that are required to ensure that the production team can produce vehicles that meet and exceed the business' SQDCME requirements. This is achieved by implementing a lean, flexible and disciplined common manufacturing operation that is defined by: A set of principles and processes that employ groups of capable, engaged and empowered people who are learning and working safely together to produce quality products while constantly improving processes and facilities to a level that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintenance engineers are responsible for maintaining and repairing the plant equipment, tools and systems used in manufacturing, engineering and other industrial production processes.
- Conducting periodic maintenance checks, planning equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identifying faults, investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
- Responsible for the procurement of new components for existing equipment, or replacing the entire set of machines after a prescribed period of usage is complete.
- Analyse CM (Condition Monitoring) / PM (Process Monitoring) data and advise to support in corrective actions and continuous improvement activities. Creating Work Instructions Sheets for Predictive Maintenance tasks
- Manage the implementation of PM, CBM and TPM modifications and update related documentation, to ensure they meet the correct Standards.
- Assist with training for the integrated production and maintenance teams. Prepare training materials and training equipment.
- Liaise with Machine suppliers and system vendors.
- Provide technical expertise to team problem-solving activities.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Engineering on new process and launch activities into the business.
- Work with the team and other department members to produce effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods. Liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure highest level of build quality is achieved after any intervention and throughout the working life of equipment.
- Be able to work independently, manage priorities, identify issues and solutions using own initiative, coupled with a desire to make a difference and tenacity to achieve results.
- Develop a strong relationship with other JLR departments and external suppliers through technical strengths and diligent attitude.
- Engages interest and participation of others and has a collaborative approach to working together. Actively Committed to team development. High levels of motivation and action orientated.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
- Driving licence
- BPoslať spoločnosti životopis
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy