Paint Shop Production Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Shop Production Manager.
- Safety metrics are achieved and all potential risks are identified and mitigated with strict process adherence. The appropriate corrective actions are implemented for any accidents.
- Internal quality (FTT & Audit system) metrics are continually improved and robust action plans are in place. Quality Assurance & Problem Solving.
- External Quality is reviewed across markets and actions identified to meet and exceed targets
- Drive delivery of schedule including development and delivery of recovery plans as required. Show & Press car delivery (Paint).
- Drive efficiencies in process to deliver Year on Year productivity and reduce Hours per Car
- Manage certain aspects of the cost budget to include labor and consumables and continually seek efficiencies in all areas.
- Ensure Integrated Production System and compliance to TS 16469 and IS014001.
- Work with the paint shop manager to develop strategies with key contractors (Paint suppliers) and ensure their objectives are fully aligned and support the plant objectives.
- Represent paint operations at all management forums and meetings.
- Work with AME and NMP in the delivery of all new models and ensure manufacturing priorities and have a key interface and strong relationships with other departments.
- Leadership and development of a team of: Principal Engineers / Production Leaders / Group Leaders
- Cost Pillar champion, Improvements KAIZEN
- Ownership and management of Production Control Plans (PCP)
- Environmental compliance of Paint Operations facility
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Degree in manufacturing or chemical discipline is highly desirablePoslať spoločnosti životopis
- 8+ years of Proven leadership experience in paint technology
- Ability to analyse the needs of both internal and external customers
- Have the ability to visualise and explain the current status, issues and solutions at all levels from Director to shop floor associate
- Budget development and management
- Ability to interrogate external warranty data, internal FTT, PCPA data and generate strategies to drive necessary improvements
- Self-starter with the confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all areas and levels of manufacturing and across the business
- English language – communication skills
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy