Senior Quality Engineer ( Electrical systems )
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER ( ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS ) .
- Drive problem solving activities aligned to “Electrical” across all product lines, using structured problem solving techniques (e,g. 8D, 6 sigma)
- Manage the cross functional plant problem solving team, to ensure that key issues are being progressed (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost)
- Responsible for Quality Engineering “Electrical” activities during vehicle launch phases, from design through to Launch.
- Key liaison between PD engineering departments and Plant manufacturing to ensure key quality issues are being addressed (e.g. key lessons learnt progress)
- Report-out KPI Dashboard aligned to “Electrical” and Product corrective actions for concerns identified.
- Lead World Class Customer Performance Audit aligned to “Electrical” to ensure concerns are actioned and control plans are implemented, through individual area sufficiency plans, to achieve better than target performance.
- Concern, definition and problem analysis will be an integral part of the job, as will liaison with the Engineering and Manufacturing Teams to maintain and sustain performance output
- Interface with CME and AME to ensure key procedure requirements are being adhered to, and helping to develop continuous improvements processes.
- Overall responsibility for departmental Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Morale
- Lead specific “Electrical” facility installations during the process development build phases.
- Manage the plant Gate hold process for “Electrical” Concerns identified.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Experience in procedure adherence, control and auditing in a manufacturing environment (e.g.TS-16949, APQP, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans)Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Experience in leading teams within in an Automotive Manufacturing high output environment.
- Good statistical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the Company is essential
- Proven Problem Solving skills, using data to analyse and report Performance KPI’s
- Experience 5 years minimum in a similar role
- Competent user of MS Office: Word, Power point & particularly Excel
- English language active
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy