||Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions.
Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Administrative Assistant (Team support)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- The position is a full-time position with a 8 months contract.
The Assistant will be responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees.
With the support of assigned mentor the Assistant will coordinate the administrative work within the department, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
• Admin support to the manager – calendar maintenance, inbox cleaning, arranging travel requirements, preparation and submitting expense reports.
• Organizing meetings.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Preparing/editing executive presentations.
• Absence tracking.
• Maintaining HW and office supplies.
• Team activities and events organization.
• Training coordination.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Fluency in English.
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced MS Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Experience with SharePoint will be considered as advantage.
• Works independently and has ability to handle stressful situations.
• Self-motivator, able to perform with little supervision
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- YesPoslať spoločnosti životopis
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy