Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions. Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Administrative Assistant (Team support)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Assistant will be responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees.
With the support of assigned mentor the Assistant will coordinate the administrative work within the department, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
• Admin support to the manager – calendar maintenance, inbox cleaning, arranging travel requirements, preparation and submitting expense reports.
• Organizing meetings.
• Making travel arrangements.
• Preparing/editing executive presentations.
• Absence tracking.
• Maintaining HW and office supplies.
• Team activities and events organization.
• Training coordination.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Fluency in English.
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• Advanced MS Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Experience with SharePoint will be considered as advantage.
• Works independently and has ability to handle stressful situations.
• Self-motivator, able to perform with little supervision
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International IT company
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Information about the recruitment process
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
851 01 Bratislava