Senior Application Developer
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Bratislava region, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Responsibility for programming, testing, and analyzing application software.
- Design and development of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements.
- Tracking, documenting and performing unit test and support integration and regression test.
- Coordination of own and third parties design and development activities.
- Documenting problems, bugs and resolutions such, that other clients may be able to self-diagnose their own problems in the future.
- Applications support of existing business systems.
- Identification of business needs and appropriate technical solutions with business analysts.
- Design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications.
- Consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Negotiation with vendors to determine price and technical functionality.
- Formulation of management policies for user rights and security.
- Advising IT management about IT issues within the Company.
- On call service for functional area.
- Contribution to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members where necessary.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
C - advanced
C++ - advanced
Python - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- - 3+ yrs. of related IT experience.Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Master degree of technical education required
- Expert in one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document complex software or system functional.
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++
- Code versioning (e.g. SubVersion)
- Unit Testing
- (TCP/IP, cryptography)
- Cobol, SQL, Unix
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong personal commitment to department objectives - Proactive work performance
- Economic thinking and acting
- Ability to work as a good team player and independently within IT functional units and with business analysts
- Intermediate level in technical English required
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy