||Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions.
Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Supply chain management specialist (junior)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Ensure daily & weekly monitoring of supply, raise alerts when inventory falls below agreed buffer levels and work replenishment actions.
- Monitors process of sending orders, takes action when errors occur.
- Review future supply commits by part number to ensure they cover forecast and buffers.
- Expedite any supply gaps to material required to support customer orders.
- Maintain master data in SAP to ensure correct set-up of new parts.
- Ensure inventory and Excess & Obsolescence metrics are achieved.
-- Participate in supplier management activity (Supplier performance scorecards etc.).
- Fluency in English language (both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Previous working experience within logistics, supply chain or finance is an advantage
- Good planning and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with, and influence others
- Basic knowledge of procurement practices, terms, negotiation concepts and business law
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
- The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
- YesPoslať spoločnosti životopis
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy