Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions. Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Supply chain management Specialist (Junior)
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) Partner management team leads the Commercial and Business relationship between ODM partners in EMEA, on behalf of the EMEA Supply Chain. The ODM's are responsible for shipping ~75% of the entire business server products within the ENEA region, and across all server product categories, in both a Build to Order and Configure to Order fully outsourced environment.
- Ensure daily & weekly monitoring of supply, raise alerts when inventory falls below agreed buffer levels and work replenishment actions.
- Monitors process of sending orders via EDI signal ODM partner and takes action when errors occur.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to meet objectives.
- Review future supply commits by part number to ensure they cover forecast and buffers.
- Expedite any supply gaps to material required to support customer orders.
- Engages with partner projects.
- Maintain master data in SAP to ensure correct set-up of new parts.
- Ensure inventory and Excess & Obsolescence metrics are achieved.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in supplier management activity (Supplier performance scorecards etc.).
- Fluency in English language (both written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Previous working experience within logistics, supply chain or finance is an advantage
- Good planning and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with, and influence others
- Basic knowledge of procurement practices, terms, negotiation concepts and business law
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
IT client based in Bratislava
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Information about the recruitment process
Brief description of the company
Number of employees
851 01 Bratislava
E-mail: send CV