• Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients
• Adapting existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understanding the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
• Project-based analytics including but not limited to: Marketing Mix Modelling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation, Customer Analytic Record, Next Best Action
Join Accenture Digital and drive high performance for our clients by enabling interactions with digital customers, channels, and markets, and applying digital technologies across the enterprise to create new value. Leveraging our unmatched breadth and depth of digital services (cloud, mobility, analytics, interactive, social, technology and business) you’ll develop the transformational strategies and implement the new technologies that our clients need to win in the marketplace. When you join Accenture, you will be an integral part of a forward-looking digital community as you work alongside and share ideas with a world-class, global network of 23,000+ digital professionals who innovate and develop new ways to deliver results for clients every day.
The Consultant is responsible for delivery marketing analytics projects. This process requires the use of advanced statistical analysis in a marketing, customer and operations analytics context
What we are looking for:
• University degree, preferably technical
• Fluent Czech/Slovak & English
• Time management and communication skills necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations
• Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables in a timely manner
• Minimum of 3 years of increasing experience in management consulting or industry
• Minimum of 3 years delivery experience in advanced modelling environment with strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modelling
• At least 2 years’ experience with some of these predictive analytics tools: SAS, Matlab, Mathematica, R, MS SQL/Oracle, SQL, Hadoop
What can we offer you:
• Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
• Personalised training programme
• Varied interesting projects local/abroad
• Attractive package of employee benefits
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.