Procurement Client Support Agent Position for Students with Dutch language
What will be your responsibility:
In this position you have opportunity to obtain experience from multinational corporation while using and improving your foreign languages on everyday basis. As part of our internship program, you will get not only relevant working experience but also regular trainings in negotiation, cross-cultural communication, client facing and other areas of the international working environment.
In Accenture we are ready to help you to start and accelerate your way to the next career level.
What will be your responsibility:
Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for client’s enquiries. Use Support Works for call management providing users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be resolved in line with defined procedures.
• to pick up the telephone promptly as a priority over all other activities
• to create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• to maintain and improve customer retention levels by developing professional relationship with customers
• proactively initiate follow-up calls
• to provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions and procedures
• to have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
What we are looking for:
- very good written and spoken Dutch and English language skills
- good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- procurement and analytical background
- good IT procurement skills, PC (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP (SAP) or other eRequisitioning tools
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.