The Contractor exchange agent has responsibility for the end-to-end contractor recruitment cycle in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all matters/issues arising from the client, suppliers & all new vacancies.
What will be your responsibility:
• Maintaining close relationship with project managers and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions
• Manage end to end process (make sure the parties are following the process set to ensure we are compliant and acting according to the law & internal policies; validate submitted requisition; create or validate Work Orders/Purchase Orders and its extensions; provide first level candidate screening, organize interviews, manage exit or terminations)
• Ensure all requests are actioned in timely manner, liaising with the Contractor Exchange Helpdesk, Legal, HR or Tax where appropriate, ensuring the issue is resolved and communicated in the agreed manner
• Team requirements associated with the day-to-day operation (Participate on team calls/meetings, trainings, process document maintenance, and provide ideas for continuous improvement)
What we are looking for:
• Fluent written and spoken in English and Polish language
• Good organizational skills
• Computer literacy (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Preferable experience in HR/Recruiting area
• Demonstrates ability to understand client requirements
• Independent in problem solving
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.