Would you like to have a stable job where you could use a foreign language on a daily basis and always have the possibility to improve it?
Would you like to have daily interaction with clients directly from Germany?
Would you like to be in contact with clients from strong international companies?
If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place and continue reading, this position might be the right one for you!
Client Support Agent position is one of the most communicative positions at our company. You are in interactive contact with clients and vendors via phone or via email. Your focus is to be helpful for clients and respond to requests regarding invoice payment, purchase order creation or to actively contact vendors regarding master data confirmation. The position is suitable for dynamic and communicative people who want to have active daily interaction with their client and are problem-solving oriented. Additionally, you will gain new knowledge in the accounts payable and global sourcing area and improve your business language in the field of finance and procurement.
What you will do:
• Be the prime contact for clients’ enquiries
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the business clients and suppliers in a professional manner by demonstrating and using professional knowledge
• Create and maintain partnerships between our team and other external as well as internal stakeholders
• Have full scale knowledge and to be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the clients and answer questions in regard to our services
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Answer incoming calls and emails in the required time
• Ensure continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing the best practices available and innovative environment
What we are looking for:
• Fluent German - written and spoken
• Fluent English - written and spoken
• Good interpersonal skills – professional and courteous
• Ability to work under pressure, and deal with difficult vendors
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Very good problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Very good PC skills
• Posting systems and processes, e-Invoicing
• Working in team
• Flexible working hours
• Role will not involve travel
• Supports Client organisation, both on-shore and off-shore on AP issues and works witth Customer Relationship team
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.