Procurement Operations Team Lead with German and English language
What will be your responsibility:
The purpose of this position is to manage and lead the Procurement Back Office Operations Team delivering services related to Requisition & Fulfillment. The core services consist of Quality check, TacticalBuy, PRtoPO creation and PO dispatch, Vendor Master Data, PO Follow up and Reporting etc. The services are delivered mainly through the client’s procurement platform.
Manage a timeline of tasks including but not limited to: quality check, tactical buy (RFQ – 1 bid quote process), PO follow up activities, the education of team members and reporting activities associated with the system. Good Communication skills are required as communication is vital in the communication with client.
The communication is in German and English (additional language) is advantage.
The Focus of ProcOps Team Lead:
• Responsible for the Back Office Operations team performance related to core services delivered.
• Responsible for ensuring SLAs are met (or team managed to perform all activities to focus on achieving of SLAs).
• Manage the capacity and capability of the team if required in single locations.
• Achieve with the team defined SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for in-scope activities
• Regular attendance on internal & external calls by acting as knowledge holder and objective management of client expectations
• Maintain day to day client user relationships
• Lead and motivate team through agreeing clear roles and responsibilities, and setting of achievable goals aligned to the above objectives. Review team and individual performance against these objectives on a regular basis.
• Identify and implement training and development plans for the team and individuals to ensure the achievement of the above objectives, and also the individual development needs of each team member.
• Ensure reporting is accurate & provided on timely manner.
• Evaluate the requirements and recommend best practices that the desired outcomes are met.
• Address performance issues, communicate operational issues and continuous improvement ideas.
What we are looking for:
• Previous people management experience - welcome
• Procurement Operations background - welcome
• Knowledge of German language (C1 level) and English languge (C1 level)
• Strong personality
• Communication handling skills
• Orientation on client and delivery
• Willing to learn new things
• Team player with positive attitude
• Attention to detail
• Ability to build and maintain relationships to client and colleagues
• Solid attention to detail to detect/correct errors
• Very strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• MS basic user computer literacy
• Knowledge of SAP, SAP SRM is benefit
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.