The Front Office Operations Representative provides a variety of front office services such as reception and reservations.
• Handle incoming/outgoing calls to the desired phone number.
• Handle incoming/ out coming mail according to Physical mail procedure
• Direct customer inquiries to the appropriate resource.
• Ensure security procedure and policy by entering office premises
• Provide general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service, etc.
• Process workspace and conference space requests
• Perform administrative duties
• Regular office supplies up on request of internal customer
• Handle with and manage company Library according to local guidelines
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
What we are looking for:
Education: Secondary school, Bc degree
Work Experience: Some customer service experience preferred.
Work Requirements: NA
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Good customer service skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Basic organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Previous experience using a computer, knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
• Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.