• Transform loyalty services functionality within mainframe platform into new domain driven microservices designed to enable new capabilities and services leveraging current business functions at speed and scale
• Development of new capabilities in support of the loyalty program initiatives, including enablement of new advanced analytics, artificial intelligence capabilities, customer engagement, and market place capabilities
• Continuous integration automating the build, test and deployment
• Behavior-driven development as an extension to test-driven development
• Resolve complex defect during testing ( performance, etc…) .
• Help maintain code quality by code reviews and by leveraging design patterns,
• Work in a team following scrum principles
What we are looking for:
• 2 years of overall development experience
• Enterprise web application development or Object oriented languages
• Knowledge and experience in rest api design and implementation
• ECMAScript 2016/2017
• Strong experience with nodejs
• Experience with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, ,
• Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL
• Familarity with Agile a plus (Scrum, Kanban).
Nice to have:
• Typescript, Java basics, Kafka, Amazon Web Services
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
What can we offer you:
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits up to your choice
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including German language course)
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Subsidized meal vouchers
• Flexible working arrangements (Flexwork, Home Office)
• Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus)
• Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Loyalty presents
• Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
• Sick leave compensation
• Teambuilding activities
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.