Do you enjoy solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? If you have experience with building and running high-performing corporate applications and infrastructure, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage Microsoft infrastructure to migrate, build, and run enterprise applications in the cloud.
As a Microsoft infrastructure consultant, you will plan, analyze, design, test, deploy and migrate enterprise-scale Microsoft technology infrastructures. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs.
* Office 365/Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects
* Enterprise Messaging Migration: Migrate platforms (legacy Microsoft and 3rd-party) to Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange Online) and Exchange Server
* Enterprise Unified Communications: Design and deploy enterprise-wide, complex Microsoft Skype for Business Server (Lync) and Skype for Business Server (Lync) Enterprise Voice solutions
* Migrate legacy Unified Communications platforms to Microsoft Office 365 (Skype for Business Online) and private cloud environments
* Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories
* Server Consolidation: Maximize resources that are under-utilized to increase reliability and centralize administration
What we are looking for:
Skills and Experience:
* 1 - 2 years of consulting expertise with migrations to Microsoft Office 365/Azure
* Demonstrated design and admin experience with Exchange and/or Exchange Online (Office 365)
* Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365, Skype for Business (Lync), SharePoint, Yammer
* Demonstrated design and admin experience with underlying infrastructure including Active Directory, ADFS
* Experience with and/or understanding of the Microsoft Identity Management stacks (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager/FIM)
* Knowledge of cloud technologies including enterprise or hosting provider services including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
* Experience provisioning a virtualized and/or cloud services environment
* Experience developing technical documentation
* Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE
* Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
* Knowledge of IT security risks
* Excellent written and verbal communication
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.