The Executive Assistant provides an advanced level of executive support to various executives with complex organizational responsibilities. He/she serves as the primary support and acts as a liaison between the executives and his/her organization. In some cases and within pre-agreed limits, the Executive Assistant may act as the executive representative. The Executive Assistant independently completes assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals under supervision and may work in a team environment. The level of support requires a good understanding of the executives’ organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the executive’s organization and clients.
• Prepare a range of non-routine correspondence according to company guidelines for signature by executive, (i.e. brand compliance, proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling).
• Arrange and coordinate meetings or when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input and review by Executive, provides/organizes catering services for meetings).
• Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the executive
• Arrange conference calls, video conferences or data conferences occasionally involving a global audience
• Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
• Review and sort paper-based and electronic mail, identify action required and take action where appropriate
• Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks (i.e. locate and complete standard Accenture forms, may manage time and expense reports)
• Manage potential complex calendar / diary activity, including coordination of appointments for executives as well as extensive rescheduling. Keep executives informed as needed
• Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their EA’s
• Provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls
What we are looking for:
Education: Secondary School, University degree.
Work Experience: Requires a minimum of 2 years of progressively responsible secretarial and administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Good level of English language
• Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
• May also require working knowledge of other office software applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, other team members, outside clients and vendors.
• Deep work experience within each function.
• Advanced multi-tasking skills.
• Deep knowledge of executive business-related preferences.
• Leadership skills and ability to influence others.
• Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.