Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Your role will be
• Design and implement Software Defined Infrastructure using cloud standards and methodologies
• Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services
• Architect and implement elastic and server-less infrastructure using auto-scaling and lambda services
• Work with state of the art tools such as VSTS, Azure Resource Management, PowerShell DSC, Docker or Sonarqube
• Design and implement solutions with cloud security standards in mind.
• Develop and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manual).
• Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
What we are looking for:
• Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery.
• Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
• Practical hands-on experience working on Azure using key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS or Cloud Services
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud.
• Design and delivery of IT systems for a diverse group of clients using technologies such as:
• Tools e.g. TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
• Cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Compute Engine.
• Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban.
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
What can we offer you:
• Interesting and exciting work
• Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
• Smart colleagues and informal culture
• Motivating salary and benefit package
• Various and highly valued practical experiences
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
• Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
• Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
• Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
• Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
• Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.