- Procurement Client Support Agent with Dutch language
- Accounts Payable Clerk with German and English language
- Procurement Agent with German and English language
- Procurement Client Support Agent Position for Students with Dutch language
- Accounting Operations with Spanish and English language
- Part time Development Program for Students with Dutch language
- Application Management Specialist 2nd 3rd Level - Košice
- Client Support Agent with Polish language
- Accounts Receivable Clerk with Polish language
- Accounts Payable Operations with Turkish and English language
- Client Support Agent with German language
- Part time Development Program for Students with German language
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Accounts Payable Clerk with German and English language
- What will be your responsibility:
- • Invoice/credit notes booking in SAP
• Post-Processing activities for selected markets
• Preparation of Manual Adjustments
• Accounting corrections
• Reporting in excel
• Vendor statement reconciliations
• Communication with vendor and client
• Cooperation with other departments - /Pre-Processing, Front office/
• Internal Invoice audit
• Ad hoc analysis
• Vendor solvency check - daily review of all suppliers, to whom the payments should be executed, via available internet portal, in order to ensure no payment is executed against insolvent supplier
- What we are looking for:
- • Experience in accounting/finance or related field are welcome
• Languages fluency (English, German)
• Team player
• Able to take ownership of given tasks
• Positive attitude
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.