Application Management Specialist 2nd 3rd Level - Košice
What will be your responsibility:
• Monitoring and remote administration of ServiceNow applications
• Incident management, error analysis, and troubleshooting of reported incidents, including causal analysis and documentation with workaround solutions or forwarding to 3rd-level entities within client organizations and other service providers as required
• Processing of customer requests and implementation of user-level service requirements
• Ensuring adherence to service-level agreements
• Communication with users and customer representation via telephone, email, Skype, and chat
• Support for ServiceNow projects
• Maintaining, updating, and extending customer support documentation
What we are looking for:
• Professional training or comparable degree in an IT-related field
• High level of proficiency in English and intermediate level of German
• Excellent technical abilities and a proven capacity to understand complex IT situations and relate them appropriately to target audiences
• Good understanding and ideally some experience with the fundamentals of IT service management processes (ITIL)
• Customer-oriented and responsible conduct, dependability, and a desire to work with clients
• Availability for on-call duties
• Outstanding ServiceNow training by our highly qualified consultants
• Working hours between 8 and 18 o’clock, future shift work possible
• Intensive onboarding with experienced application management specialists as mentors
• An agile project environment and good career prospects in a rapidly growing business
• An international team who enjoy their work
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.